LET THE EARTH HEAR ( GOOD NEWS, THAT MUST BRING A CHANGE )

Bob Newman gentle.soul5747 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 11:53:42 BST 2018

 Greetings , and  how  are  you doing ?

Do you have any project or an on going project which requires funding? I
got your contact from a Business Directory in my search for a trustworthy
and reliable partner for project investments.I reach you via your email so
that we can work together in real estate development.This business
opportunity guarantee's you 50% of $10.5 Million U S D.

I intend to reinvest this fund by putting it into the management of project
owners,entrepreneurs with good business ideas and viable projects that can
generate healthy return on investment.This fund cannot be paid into my bank
account since I am still in active service,hence the need for your
assistant to stand as the next of kin to the Deceased.

If that is the case email me for discussion on this matter in detail. I
assure you that this project is feasible and I have worked out a perfect
plan to make it successful.I will discuss further details when I am sure of
your willingness to do this business deal with me.

My own part,  is to ensure you get value for your  money by providing
adequate services to you .

Do  have a lovely day and bye for now, as  I   look forward to
hearing  from  you soon.

Best  Regards,
Mr.  Joseph   Wayas .
Executive  Director, Bank  Of  Africa,