Attn: Sir / Madam

Paul Junior Armstrong Gunda p.junior.armstrong.gunda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 13:38:59 UTC 2018

Attn: Sir / Madam

With due respect I am Mr. Doughty Phillip Leonard from LOME Togo am
sending you this email because your profile signify that you are into
fruit drinks and we need foreign fruit manufacturers here in Togo
order from the minister.

The fruit drinks and pure water bottled or waterproof once are of low
quality and the present government want to retrieve all their license
and issue it to good standard foreign investors who can produce the
two above mentioned items in a quality level for bot top government
use and for personalities in the country.

This has been the problem in the country for a long tome but because
of the monopoly foreigner are not given such opportunity before but
now we thank God for this new government who started to consider all
things gradually.

I contacted you because I was given this opportunity with full
assurance that any of my candidate will be issued license based on his
chose as follows, (1) to produce in his country and export to the Togo
(2) to stay and open a factory here in Togo where the production with
take place, and I am assuring you on my honor that you application can
never be late down because I am here to back it up.

In regards to this subject you are going to come down to this country
to handle things in person not to appoint anybody for this mission,
you need to be here in person but before then one or two procedures
should be followed up to enable official invitation be forwarded to
you for your trip schedule.

Thanks,
Mr. Armstrong Gunda
Mobile: +22898990521