Hello,

Eng. Riad Ali Deeb riadeebsy at outlook.com
Wed Mar 14 22:45:13 UTC 2018

--
Hello,

I am writing to you with a business idea i have been developing over
the past few years,after much planning and research,the time has finally
come to bring it to the market.beyond the human tragedy in Syria war,the
conflict has disrupted the functioning of the economy and it is my
desire to invest outside of Syria

I am looking for a  profitable investment from you and i have readied
some  amount i believe would allow us to get started on the right foot.I
am a board member of Cham Bank Syria and i want you to treat this letter
as confidential.

If you are interested,let me have your contact phone number to proper
discussion and  detailed fact with all the relevant information  you
will need.

Sincerely

Eng. Riad Ali Deeb
(Board Member)Cham Bank