As-salaam Aliekum....

Samira Ali ffgd.sde at aol.de
Sun Mar 18 22:44:07 UTC 2018

Dear Friend

Peace be Upon You,

Please Help me. My name is Samira Ali, I'm from Syria but I was born in London UK, my mom died when i was 1 year old and grown up with my dad and he is my best friend ever but he left me three months ago, their killed him by airstrike and the family of my dad are looking for me to kill also because some money my dad deposited with Bank of Africa (BOA) in Burkina Faso which $10.6Million USD, because no bank or any office is working anymore in Syria, they want to take away the money from me, I'm with the United Nation for safe guiding and also to plan how to runaway from this country to another country to start a new life.

I will leave you with 45% for your help. Am waiting for your Urgent response. I'm so sorry bothering you with my ugly life story.

Is a long story!!

If you can help me from your heart, then send me your full details to my email at mrssamira at inbox.ru

Thank You
Samira Ali