CAN I TRUST YOU!!!!

Rita Benson ritaevan001 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 04:52:14 UTC 2018

Hello my dear.

Thanks for your attention and I pray that my  decision to contact you will be given genuine approval. My name is Rita Benson. I'm 24years old and the only daughter of my Late Father. I humbly write to seek for your partnership and assistance in the transfer and investment of my inheritance funds amount (US$6,500,000.00) from my late father who died  mysteriously. I  wait your response for more details. I will offer you 40% of the money.to proceed with this transaction, you will be required to contact me to this Email;dressa(ritabenson106 at gmail.com)

Your urgent response will be appreciated.

Best Regards
Rita