Hello Dear

team at zafinza.cf team at zafinza.cf
Tue Mar 20 04:00:53 UTC 2018

Hello,

I am the CEO of TM Capitals and I intend to make an anonymous investment in interest of the following sectors: Franchasing, Banking, Real Estate, Stock Speculation, Transportation, Technology and Tobacco with someone in a great business opportunity that is very lucrative, provided the person can guarantee the security of my investment capital in his/her company. we are ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating 10% annual return on investment(AROI). JV partnership and loan financing can also be considered. I have decided to invest in funding your project through your business plan and so I look forward to receiving your earnest reply about this at your convenience but however am just an investor with the interest of expanding my business investment worldwide. Kindly forward to me your business plan for my perusal. This is what I proposed and I do look forward to receiving your reply at your convenience.

Name: Derrick Parker
Email: jrickj2012 at gmail.com

Regards,

Derrick Parker.