COMMUNITY GOLD

guma gold gumagold2 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 20:04:10 UTC 2018

Dear  sir

I am  Rehema Mwanaisha, an orphan from Bunia Oriental, the Democratic Republic of Congo,  Our community are blessed with Gold , pure silver.
Most of our miners also dead in the rubble by the result of landslide and left their women and little children roaming the street without education.  In this regards we shall need modern mining equipment so that we can mine deep and get more precious mineral in exchange of our Gold.
Though we are under the rebel control area but we can only smuggle the gold to our neighbouring country UGANDA  for documentations and safe keeping.
With due respect sir we need an Independent marketer or direct buyer of our product  or aid in exchange of our product to save our community especially the little children.

Type :           Nugget/coins.
Purity.          : 99.9  Purity
Carrat      :   24k
Quantity     : 829. KG
Origin          : Congo

Emails :rehemaamwanaish at gmail.com
The above are the description of the Gold we have on ground now.
Other information will be given to you upon your request.

Mis Rehema Mwanaisha