GL2PS latest version

Kyle Edwards kyle.edwards at kitware.com
Thu Mar 22 22:00:08 UTC 2018

All,

New versions of VTK use new features from upstream GL2PS:

- 2b7018cc - Add support for text alignment in PDF documents.
- f3417eb9 - Stabilize depth sort to ensure consistent results.

As part of my effort to package the upcoming VTK 9 into Debian, we will
need the latest version of GL2PS with these features. Anton, would you
mind doing this for me? Thank you in advance. (I am not subscribed to
this list so please CC me in your reply.)

Kyle