vtk7_7.1.1+dfsg1-1~exp1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Chris Lamb ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Thu Mar 29 16:00:09 UTC 2018

Forwarding notes, please include Luca in any reply. See, also:

  Thu 29 16:38 < mapreri> lamby: can I ask you to either *) forward me the
  comments and I'll see what to do next *) accept and open a bunch of RC bugs
  as needed *) plain reject with those comments.  Whatever feels more sensible
  for you in this case (guess it depends on what the comments say…)

 -- Chris Lamb <lamby at debian.org>  Thu, 29 Mar 2018 15:40:20 +0000