New version of python-numpy breaks autopkgtests of getfem++ in testing

Sandro Tosi morph at debian.org
Sat May 12 21:02:15 BST 2018

reason of the failure is

autopkgtest [12:09:14]: test demoLaplacian.py: [-----------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File
"/tmp/autopkgtest-lxc.ugpwz5r0/downtmp/build.h9I/src/debian/tests/demoLaplacian.py",
line 59, in <module>
     fneum = np.compress(True - ttop - tleft, flst, axis=1)
TypeError: numpy boolean subtract, the `-` operator, is deprecated, use the
bitwise_xor, the `^` operator, or the logical_xor function instead.

please address

--
Sandro "morph" Tosi
My website: http://sandrotosi.me/