Invitation: RE - jeu. 17 mai 2018 7am - 8am (EDT) (debian-science-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org)

sandrinenzi62 at gmail.com sandrinenzi62 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 11:52:23 BST 2018

Vous avez été invité à l'événement suivant.

Titre : RE

Can you help the people of God? I wish to establish a charity foundation to
help the poor in your country under your care, Can you help to build this
project in your country? I am willing to donate my late husband's funds to
the less privileges for the help of mankind. All i need from you is your
sincerity to use this funds to do this project as i desired to use it for
less privileged ones and orphanage homes, We are the one who will make the
world a better place when we help the needies,Let me read from you today
and know your your opinion in doing this project for the benefit of mankind
in your country, Remain blessed Mrs Sandrine Nzi.
contact me with this email:(sandrine_nzi2010 at yahoo.co.jp)