Freecad is looking for new maintainers

Filippo Rusconi lopippo at debian.org
Thu May 24 22:20:23 BST 2018

Greetings, Anton,

On Thu, May 24, 2018 at 06:47:02PM +0200, Anton Gladky wrote:
>Hi,
>
>thanks all for opinions. I should probably do it and orphan
>packages, where the uploader-list is empty... Not much of
>them but still.
>
>With freecad I will wait till the answer from Adam or when his
>status will be changed to MIA.

I am a big fan of freecad and use it to model my wood an metal crafts regularly.
I am a bit worried at the size of the package and I would like to enquire about
how complex the package is and how much work it costs maintaining it. Also, is
it necessary to be an expert in Python to package it?

Thank you for your enlightenments...

Cheers,
Filippo

--