Getfem++ is looking for new maintainers

Graham Inggs ginggs at debian.org
Thu May 31 17:13:04 BST 2018

Hi Kostas

Thanks for the quick response!

On 30/05/2018 19:27, Konstantinos Poulios wrote:
> If there aren't any other volunteers I can take over again but I will need
> to freshen up my debian maintenance skills. Are there any pending tasks to
> work on regarding getfem? The next upstream version is planned for July.

There is nothing to be done right now with getfem, the package is still
in good shape.

I suggest filing a RFA (Request for Adoption) bug [1] against getfem,
and hopefully someone steps up in time for the release of the new
upstream version.  Shall I file this bug on your behalf?

Regards
Graham

[1] https://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/#l2