segyio-1.7.0 upgraded to upstream, minor rules changes

Jørgen Kvalsvik jokva at equinor.com
Mon Oct 1 11:59:09 BST 2018

Hi all,

I have just uploaded the segyio-1.7.0 upstream source, and made the necessary modifications to build the package. Lintian is silent, and I *think* all should be good.

It's slightly more cumbersome to build now, but arguably more correct, and upstream requires the locale to be UTF-8. I might've gotten something wrong, in which case I'd be happy to fix it.

Sébastien: Any thoughts on this?

PS: My employer has changed name to Equinor, so I'll probably try to change uploader-email to jokva at equinor.com for the 1.8 release.

- Jørgen

intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
this message.
Thank you