Urgent Please

Mary cristina cm34 at edubrasil-br.com
Tue Oct 9 21:24:00 BST 2018

PEACE BE WITH YOU, Receiving this message might sound as a surprise to
you, please do accept it as a blessing from God made possible through a
woman with a good and sincere heart towards the poor orphans. Through
these projects millions will be positively touched as with God nothing
is impossible. I have this strong desire to help the poor orphans
suffering each day, but this dream cannot be realised as a result of my
health, which does not improve, hence I do not know whether I will
survive having undergone different surgical operations, which has kept
me hospitalized. Right now, life gives me no choice, but to answer the
call (death); my prayers each day is to have a place in Heaven. I have
suffered a lot as a result of this incurable sickness (terminal cancer)!
Above all, I do not have a child as a result of my sterility. The only
help I need from you at this point is to be in constant prayers with me
as I believe you have an open heart towards the poor orphans and do
believe in GOD. I would be so much happy to see that my funds (Ten
million EUROS) are properly used to help the less privileged etc before
leaving this world as this will be a great relieve for me and my soul.
This is a huge responsibility, but I pray that God gives you the
strength to handle it. You will also be highly recompensated. Once I get
your reply, I will put you in contact with the institution in charge of
the transaction in order to start all necessary procedures so as to
enable you to have possession of my funds as soon as possible before my
next surgical operations. I am looking forward to reading from you.
Mrs.Mary Cristian