Oil and Gas Updated Contact Information

Amy Jones amy.jones at edatahubsolutions.com
Wed Sep 12 15:22:53 BST 2018

Hi,

I'm taking an educated stab in the dark here however based on your online profile you appear to be an appropriate person to connect with and I was wondering if you would be interested in acquiring verified email list of Oil & Gas/Up Stream & Down Stream industry contacts across US and Globe.

Each contact includes Full contact name, Email address, Phone number, Fax number, Mailing address, Job title, Company name, Industry, Employee-size, Revenue-size, SIC Code, Website, etc.

If you are looking for any specific lists let me know, so we could send some samples for your reference.

Appreciate your thoughts and feedback on this.

Best Regards,
Amy Jones | Demand Generation Executive

"Combined Collaboration Will Accelerate Mutual ROI to Success"