Esri Users list

karina johnson karina.johnson at isoftmicrohub.com
Thu Sep 20 20:39:08 BST 2018

Hello there,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring Esri Users List.

Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL,
Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and
Employee), LinkedIn profile link and kind of technology using/solution in
place.

NOTE: If this is not relevant to you please get back to me with your Target
Market, we cater to all types of target market available.

Let me know your thoughts on this and I will get back with more information
for your review.

Await your response!

Regards,

Karina Johnson

Demand Generation Manager

If you do not wish to receive further emails, please respond with "Leave
Out" or "Unsubscribe" in subject line