Competing git repositories for veusz

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Sep 25 08:48:32 BST 2018

Hi Jeremy,

there are two competing Git repositories for veusz:

  https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/applications/veusz/
  https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/veusz

The history of both is quite similar but forks in the last changelog
entry.  Please clarify which should be the repository where you want to
maintain this package.  If you want to move to PAPT that's fine and I'd
volunteer to remove the repository in science-team if you ask me to
after you confirm that you have taken over the changes from there.

Otherwise we should ask PAPT maintainers to remove the repository there
to avoid confusion.

Thanks for maintaining veusz

      Andreas.

--