Purchase Order09235

Liwayway Ilo postmaster at notice-wetransfer.com
Thu Apr 4 06:19:18 BST 2019

Good Day,

 We are told that your company can help us supply some product . We will place a large order
 Could you give us details of discount and the delivery time . Let us know asap so we can send more detailed  informations and pictures.
 If there is any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.

 Thanks

 Liwayway Ilo

 Manager
 Meivcore(Industry Solution)
 Parque Industrial de
 Coimbr-es, Lote 125
 3500-618 Viseu
 40.630015, -7.865723
 Tel +351 232 096 90*
 This email address is being protected from spambot. You need JavaScript enable to view properly and /or other privileged information protected by unfair competition prevention and trade secret act and/or other related laws. Notice recipient; any unauthorized distribution, copy, or use of this information contain in this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by email and delete.