Alert debian-science-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org

NedBank kaceya at kiopo.ga
Tue Apr 9 10:45:28 BST 2019

   Thanks once again for participating in Nedbank Greenbacks Voucher Programme.

To show you our appreciation, we'd like to award you a R8500.99 Greenbacks SHOP card.

 This giveaway encourages you to make the commitment to your success, and at the same time gives you the opportunity to win cash prizes, shopping vouchers, Avios Travel Voucher, Pick  18n Pay Smart Shopper.
 Download the Attached Greenback Voucher and verify.

 Convert your Greenbacks into Unit Trusts towards whatever you want to save for, like your child's education, deposit on a house/car or even that overseas holiday. Or use your Greenbacks to pay for your monthly bank charges.

 Note: There is no greater reward than the gift of giving.

 Terms and conditions apply   Nedbank Ltd Reg. No 1951/000009/06. Authorised financial services and registered credit provider (NCRCP16).