SEAFOOD EXPO 2019 Attendees List

Janet Lewis janet.lewis at propect-boosters.com
Thu Apr 18 16:30:32 BST 2019

Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

This is an outstanding option for *SEAFOOD EXPO 2019 *exhibitors!!

*One time offer, we are giving this for a flat $500.*

So, I am reaching out to you to check if you’d be interested in acquiring a
list of attendees contact details for a robust marketing campaign which
will eventually help you convert the compiled leads in to phenomenal sales
deal.

*Attendee’s Information fields:- *Name, Company URL, Contact Name, Title,
Phone Number, Fax Number, Email Address, Company Address, Industry type etc…

If you feel this might bring some changes in your business growth, we will
be happy to send cost, samples and additional information for you review.

I look forward to hearing for you.

Regards,

*Janet Lewis*

Marketing Manager

Please send a reply with the email subject line as *"Leave out**", *if you
want to stop receiving emails from us.