Contact Nadia asap

Mrs Nadia Mohammed alaskaalonzo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 14:09:06 BST 2019

Dear  Hello  My  Name  is  Remi  Marius ,

I'm  happy  to  inform  you  about  my  success  in  getting  those
funds  transferred  under  the  cooperation  of   a  new  partner
from Paraguay.

Presently  I’m  in  Paraguay  for  investment  projects  with  my  own
share  of  the  total  sum. Meanwhile  didn't  forget  your  past
efforts and  attempts  to  assist  me  in  transferring  those  funds
despite that  it  failed  us  somehow,  Now  contact  my  secretary
in  Togo  her  name  is  Mrs.  Nadia  Mohammed  and  her  (Email:
naddiamohammed01 at gmail.com)  ask  her  to  send  you  a  visa  card
that was  posted  the  total  of  $800.000.00  from  Barclays  bank
Of London  which  i  kept  for  your  compensation  for  all  the
past efforts  and  attempts  to  assist  me  in  this  matter.  I
appreciated your  efforts  at  that  time  very  much.  So  feel  free
 to  get
in  touched  with  my  secretary  Mrs.  Nadia  Mohammed  and instruct
her  where  to  send  the  visa  card  to  you.

Please  do  let  me  know  immediately  you  receive  it  so  that  we
can  share  the  joy  after  all  the  sufferings  at  that  time.  in
 the moment,  I  am  very  busy  here  because  of  the  investment
projects  which  me  and  the  new  partner  are  having  at  hand,
finally,  remember  that  I  had  forwarded  instruction  to  the
secretary  on  your  behalf  to  receive  which  card  and  note  that
 I left  the  pin  code  and  password  with  the  bank  of  London
so  that my  secretary  will  not  have  access  to  your  visa  card
until  it  get into  your  hand,  so  feel  free  to  get  in  touch
with  Mrs.  Nadia Mohammed,  She  will  send  the  amount  to  you
without  any  delay.

Regards,

Remi Marius