my subject

Azim Hashim levon at resist.ca
Wed Apr 24 19:59:14 BST 2019

Hello,
 I'm Azim Hashim Premji, an Indian business tycoon, investor, and philanthropist. I'm the chairman of Wipro Limited. I gave away 25 per cent of my personal wealth to charity. And I also pledged to give away the rest of 25% this year 2019.. I have decided to donate 2,000,000.00 USD Dollars to you. If you are interested in my donation, do contact me for more info. I will also want you to be part of my Charity Foundation once you receive this money so we can join hands together to help the needy..
 You can also read more about me via the link below
 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azim_Premji
 Contact  via Email for more details: hashimazim.premji at gmail.com
Warm Regard
CEO Wipro Limited