hello

John Kaloga babyyakis3 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 17:36:13 BST 2019

Hello
Dear friend..

Greetings to you My name is Mr. John Kaloga Sylvester from Lome Togo
Africa. I'm second manager Bank Of Africa, Kara Branch, Republic of Togo, I
know that this message will come to you as a surprise but never mind, In my
Department here in the bank, I discover an abandon account with sum of $6.8
Million United State Dollars, that belong to one of our biggest customer
who died years ago in a plane crash with his family, I contacted you so
that you will help me to see that, the total sum amount will be transfer
into your account bank in your country, If you are interested reply to my
email ( johnkaloga at hotmail.com

I will give you full details on how the transfer will be executed and also
note that you will have 60% of the above mentioned if you agree to handle
this transfer, while 40% will be for me, I want you to understand that this
transaction does not involved any risk and complication until the transfer
is made to your bank account. I would appreciate your reply to my e-mail
for more about this transaction, Kindly reply to my email (
johnkaloga at hotmail.com

Yours Faithfully
+228-998-436-37
John Kaloga