GIFT

Jocelyne SMITH creditbanc12 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 05:07:02 GMT 2019

Hello, I'm really sorry to bother you so, you know I'm writing this
message with tears in my eyes because I'm disappointed with life. In
this world, it is useless to be rich if we can not really enjoy it.
After analysis, my doctor just informed me that my days are now taken
into account because of my poor health. According to my doctor's
justification, I have been diagnosed with uterine cancer for more than
five years. Because of my sterility, I did not have children in my
life. I plan to donate my fortune of 850 000 €, which I currently have
on my account, and whose bank claims a new manager who can use the
money after my departure from this land. I am contacting you so that
you can help me make good use of this money because I find that you
are the only person able to make good use of my heritage and by my
constant prayers God has directed me towards you and I accept you as
heir to my fortune if you agree.
Answer me so that I can put you in contact with my lawyer.Please
contact me shortly because my days are now counted