article in Ayurvedic Science_|_|_||_|__|

aamna at iivt.org.ua aamna at iivt.org.ua
Sun Dec 15 09:37:14 GMT 2019

Green Publication [1]

Thank you for support and efforts. We glad to introduce you our Green
PUBLICATION. Which is going to launch a new list of journals with
continuous publication frequency. So you do not have to wait for the
last date of every month for publication of its issue
Green Publication provides high quality research journals with monthly
frequency, open access and double blind peer-reviewed. Green Publication
providing a platform for the researchers, academicians, professional,
practitioners and students to impart and share knowledge in the form of
high quality empirical and theoretical research papers, case studies,
literature reviews and book reviews.

Submit your paper to editor at gnpublication.orgAsk your queries to
info at gnpublication.org

OUR JOURNAL LIST [2]

BEST REGARDS

GREEN PUBLICATION [1]

Whatsapp Contact No.: +91 9350487969 (Contact for rapid assistance for
your article.)

Links:
------
[1] https://gnpublication.org/