Your payment file number is (wp195uno)

Mr. O. Elumelu contactemail1960 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 15:43:24 GMT 2019

Bank Name:  United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Address: 57 Marina Rd, Lagos Island, Lagos Nigeria

Your payment File Number is: (wp195uno)

My name is Mr. Tony O. Elumelu  MD/CEO of United Bank for Africa Plc
General this is to officially inform you that your name is among the
people that could not be able to receive there compensation payment of
(USD2.5M) Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars
during MR. BAN KI-MOON Time in the office and this payment was approve
by the United Nations Organization after the 72nd UN General Assembly
Meeting which was held on Tuesday 19TH 09/2017 with Mr. Donald J.
Trump the President of United State of America and new UN sectary
General Mr. Antonio Guterres and other world leaders they reach
agreement to pay out all the beneficiaries that could not be able to
receive there compensation payment during my time in the office

Note. United Bank For Africa (UBA) was appointed by the United Nations
Organizations stake holders to effect the payment to all the
Beneficiaries including you without any further delay and we have done
as instructed to us by the UN authority and we have been waiting for
you to contact us to enable us give you the instructions on what to do
and how to receive your payment like others as instructed by the UN
Authority because you are the only unpaid beneficiary among all and
this payment will be closing any time soon and if you are not able to
receive your own payment before the closing date you will not be able
to receive it again. After your fund was approved the UN authority
appointed UBA as the appointed paying bank and also instructed us to
program your payment into ATM Master Card which we did so once you
receive your Card you will be withdrawing USD2000 daily until you
withdraw the total sum of USD2.5M all you need to do is to send DHL
delivery fee including your address where you want DHL to deliver the
Card to you and they will deliver the Card to your address within
48Hours only and that is the only money you are going to spend in
receiving of your Card.

But If you don’t want to receive your card by DHL then we can
reprogram your payment by Bank to bank wire transfer direct into any
account of your choice or by online banking system but the cost will
be paid by you because this payment is nonce deductible that is order
from the UN authority that approved your payment so we do not have any
right or power to deduct cent out of your payment that is why you are
required to pay this fee

Like I told you your Card has been programmed loaded and activated and
ready for use so once you receive it you will start withdrawing
without any problem. your ATM Card pin number is (2023) so If you want
to receive your fund by ATM Card you will have to pay DHL delivery fee
of $450 and we will hand over your Card to DHL for immediate delivery
to your address without any hitch but if you can not send the DHL
delivery fee then you can come over here in our branch with two
attorneys to sign and pick up your Card without paying any cent. Here
is our address: 57 Marina Rd, Lagos Island, Lagos Nigeria.

Again If you want to receive your fund by bank to bank wire transfer
you will have to pay transfer fee of $550 and we will wire your fund
direct into the account of your choice without any problem but if you
want to receive your payment by online banking system you will have to
pay $700 because we will have to open an account for you in our bank
with your name and also activate it and opening and activation of an
online banking account system will cost you $700. So the choice is
yours to choose how you want to receive your payment if by ATM or Wire
transfer or Online Banking system

I wait your reply soon as you receive this email from me so that I
will know what next to do before it will be too late.

For easy communications call or text me direct on this number +23470-3093-7195

Yours truly,