Contact me immediately 2019-02-18

Admin office' smtp at oktilyon.com
Mon Feb 18 11:14:47 GMT 2019

Attn: Sir/Madam,

Note: If you receive this message in your spam/bulk folder, it’s because of the restrictions imposed by your mail/internet service provider and I urge to treat this message genuine. My name is adv. Modise Khoza, trustee and executor to late Mrs. Aurel Yvonne Mitchley testament in South Africa. I got your contact email from the South African Network online (SANO) when I was in search for a reliable person to share views.

Late Mrs. Aurel Yvonne Mitchley was a geologist by profession and a miner at Anglo Gold Company South Africa, but she was originally from the United States of America and was single until death without an heir. After the death of late Mrs. Aurel Yvonne Mitchley in September 14th 2017, I discovered my late client had a private bank account unknown anyone and since her death this account hasn’t been operated by again. And the amount in this account is thirty five million United States dollars (US$35,000.000) known to me and few senior officials in the bank.

I’m contacting you because my late client has no next of kin until death, also according to the law here if nobody comes as next of kin to the deceased to claim this money South African government will divert the entire fund to Federal Reserve account for federal use and I can’t let that to happen. The officials in the bank and me decided to transfer the fund for our personal investment into a reliable foreign bank account abroad because the fund can’t be approve to transfer into a local South African bank account, but it can only be approve for overseas transfer. The good news is management in the reserve bank is ready to transfer this fund to anyone abroad that can give information about the deceased as the next of kin which I shall feed you all that will be required to ensure this fund release for onward transfer into your personal/company bank account.

For your assistant 30% of the total fund will be yours, 5% will be for expenses during the transfer and 65% will be us. We will invest our share of the money in your country and under your supervision hence my physical arrival in your country for proper disbursement/investment.

Contact me urgent for way forward on email or better still call me on phone number 0027-67-163-0058.

Sincerely yours,
Adv. Modise Khoza

---