Mr. Fridman's Trustee.

Crawford Law Firm backup at parkbetreuung.at
Tue Jan 8 11:38:40 GMT 2019

The Crawford Law Firm,
P.C - Floral Park, NY
244-16 Jericho TurnpikeFloral Park,
NY 11001

I am Barrister Charles Crawford. A Partner at The Crawford Law Firm and a legal adviser to Mr. Mikhail Fridman who is the co-founder of Alfa-Group, a multinational Russian conglomerate.

My client got your contact details from the chambers of commerce directory and told me to contact you because he has seen your capability to change the world with your business expertise. This is the reason why he chose you as one of the beneficiaries of his open beneficiary accounts with his bankers as part of his wish to donate his wealth to charity before his death.

Kindly go though this website to read why Mr. Fridman is donating his wealth to charity.

www.rt.com/business/343781-mikhail-fridman-will-charity

I believe you must have read through the weblink.

Kindly send me an email with your full names, address and telephone number if you are willing to participate in this scheme.

Yours faithfully,
Barrister Charles Crawford.
Attorney AT Law.