Rv: Urgent response

Kazuo Mizutani reservation at hotelparleinternational.com
Sat Jan 12 21:07:21 GMT 2019

Hello Dear Friend,

Greetings to you,

I am Mr. Kazuo Mizutani, a Bank Officer here in U. A. E, I believe that
it is the wish of God for me to come across you now.
I  have an important business discussion I wish to share with you which
I  believe will interest you and also benefits you immensely .

One Late MICHAEL Keito, a citizen of your country and a crude oil dealer
had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2009 for 84 calendar months, valued
at $4'M (Forty Million Dollars) the due date for this deposit contract
was 22nd of February 2017.

Sadly MICHAEL was among the death victims of Earthquake disaster that
occurred in the off coast of central Chile on Saturday, 27 February 2010
that killed over 800 people.

He was in Chile on a business trip and that was how he met his end .

My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it
because he was my friend and I am his account officer .
MICHAEL did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the fixed deposit
account was opened, also he was not married and no children.

Last week my Bank Management requested that as MICHAEL's account
officer, I should contact MICHAEL to give instructions on what to do
about his funds, if to renew the contract. I knew this will happen and
that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation,
because if my Bank Directors happen to know that MICHAEL is dead and do
not have any Heir, they will take the funds for their personal use, so I
  don't want such to happen .

That is why when I saw your contact online, I  was happy and I am now
seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin / Heir to the
account.Since you are a foreigner like him and share the same country
with him, I am optimistic that my bank head quarters will release the
account to you according to the information I will be revealing to you .

There is no risk involved, the transaction will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect both of us from any breach of
law .

It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors
to take it, they are rich already  .
I am not a greedy person, so I am proposing we share the funds equally,
50/50% to both parties, my share will assist me to start my own company
which has been my dream.

Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as
TOP SECRET.

We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response through
my email .

Have a nice day and week, God bless.

Anticipating your communication.

Mr. Kazuo Mizutani