MPEI-LN-152019

Mounthill Private Equity Investments contacto at fincomer.net
Tue Jan 15 21:28:23 GMT 2019

--
Dear
We are in quest of investment opportunities in profitable
economies/companies of any sectors. Do you have opportunities for
investments in your country/company by way of Joint Venture/Need Loan to
Finance Projects/Business Developments etc.? If there are such
opportunities, kindly let us discuss further in details. Know that our
company are ready and willing to partner with any investment plans with
great prospects. This is why I have contacted you.

Yours Sincerely,
Regards
Head: Portfolio Management
MPEInvestments