Processed: merging the tfdocgen bugs

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Wed Jun 26 04:27:14 BST 2019

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> reassign 930985 tfdocgen
Bug #930985 [src:libticables] libticables FTCBFS: Missing dependency tfdocgen
Bug reassigned from package 'src:libticables' to 'tfdocgen'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #930985 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #930985 to the same values previously set
> reassign 930986 tfdocgen
Bug #930986 [src:libticalcs] libticalcs FTCBFS: Missing dependency tfdocgen
Bug reassigned from package 'src:libticalcs' to 'tfdocgen'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #930986 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #930986 to the same values previously set
> reassign 930987 tfdocgen
Bug #930987 [src:libticonv] libticonv FTCBFS: Missing dependency tfdocgen
Bug reassigned from package 'src:libticonv' to 'tfdocgen'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #930987 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #930987 to the same values previously set
> reassign 930988 tfdocgen
Bug #930988 [src:libtifiles] libtifiles FTCBFS: Missing dependency tfdocgen
Bug reassigned from package 'src:libtifiles' to 'tfdocgen'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #930988 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #930988 to the same values previously set
> forcemerge 930985 930986 930987 930988
Bug #930985 [tfdocgen] libticables FTCBFS: Missing dependency tfdocgen
Bug #930986 [tfdocgen] libticalcs FTCBFS: Missing dependency tfdocgen
Bug #930987 [tfdocgen] libticonv FTCBFS: Missing dependency tfdocgen
Bug #930988 [tfdocgen] libtifiles FTCBFS: Missing dependency tfdocgen
Merged 930985 930986 930987 930988
> retitle 930985 mark tfdocgen Multi-Arch: foreign
Bug #930985 [tfdocgen] libticables FTCBFS: Missing dependency tfdocgen
Bug #930986 [tfdocgen] libticalcs FTCBFS: Missing dependency tfdocgen
Bug #930987 [tfdocgen] libticonv FTCBFS: Missing dependency tfdocgen
Bug #930988 [tfdocgen] libtifiles FTCBFS: Missing dependency tfdocgen
Changed Bug title to 'mark tfdocgen Multi-Arch: foreign' from 'libticables FTCBFS: Missing dependency tfdocgen'.
Changed Bug title to 'mark tfdocgen Multi-Arch: foreign' from 'libticalcs FTCBFS: Missing dependency tfdocgen'.
Changed Bug title to 'mark tfdocgen Multi-Arch: foreign' from 'libticonv FTCBFS: Missing dependency tfdocgen'.
Changed Bug title to 'mark tfdocgen Multi-Arch: foreign' from 'libtifiles FTCBFS: Missing dependency tfdocgen'.
> tags 930985 =
Bug #930985 [tfdocgen] mark tfdocgen Multi-Arch: foreign
Bug #930986 [tfdocgen] mark tfdocgen Multi-Arch: foreign
Bug #930987 [tfdocgen] mark tfdocgen Multi-Arch: foreign
Bug #930988 [tfdocgen] mark tfdocgen Multi-Arch: foreign
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #930985 to the same tags previously set
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #930986 to the same tags previously set
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #930987 to the same tags previously set
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #930988 to the same tags previously set
> affects 930985 = src:libticables src:libticalcs src:libticonv src:libtifiles
Bug #930985 [tfdocgen] mark tfdocgen Multi-Arch: foreign
Bug #930986 [tfdocgen] mark tfdocgen Multi-Arch: foreign
Bug #930987 [tfdocgen] mark tfdocgen Multi-Arch: foreign
Bug #930988 [tfdocgen] mark tfdocgen Multi-Arch: foreign
Added indication that 930985 affects src:libtifiles, src:libticonv, src:libticalcs, and src:libticables
Added indication that 930986 affects src:libticables, src:libticalcs, src:libticonv, and src:libtifiles
Added indication that 930987 affects src:libtifiles, src:libticonv, src:libticalcs, and src:libticables
Added indication that 930988 affects src:libticables, src:libticalcs, src:libticonv, and src:libtifiles
Setting user to debian-cross at lists.debian.org (was helmut at subdivi.de).
> usertags 930985 ftcbfs
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: ftcbfs.