Your private message

Seng Foo janisraa at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 10:19:59 GMT 2019

My Dear,
My name is SENG FOO BOON, Malaysia citizen, 21 years female!
Respect trust and humanity I appeal to exercise a little patience and read this message, In accordance to my present condition, I felt expedient to write you with tears and sorrow from my heart to inform you on the wicked conspiracy hatched by my wicked Uncles/Relatives.
My late parents was among the death victims of the missing Malaysian Airline, flight MH370, had 239 people onboard and was En route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing on 8 March 2014.

My late parents left the sum of $7,100,000 Seven million, one hundred thousand dollar, I wanted to discuss this matter with my uncles but I am afraid that they will not allow my access to the money if they help me, because after the death of my parents, they join hands and sold my father's assets to a Switzerland expatriate. However, I think about all that I am passing through I decided to reveal myself to you seeking for your help to transfer this money to your account.

Please reconfirm this information’s below if you’re willing to help me.

Full Names.
Phone numbers.
Sex.
Age.
Occupation.
Country.
Home and Office Address.

As soon as I have the above information I will put things in other by sending you the Bank contact to enable you contact bank and ask them how my inheritance money could be transfer to your Bank account over there in your country, while I will be coming over to your country as soon as the Bank transfer the money into your account. I have deposited the deposit certificate and other documents related to this money to the bank. Because presently, I am staying in refugee camp the documents is not safe here.

Please reply to my emails address in case you’re interested of helping me: sengfooboon at outlook.my

Yours
Seng Foo