Paid outstanding payment

sales at masseyforging.com sales at masseyforging.com
Fri Mar 15 09:04:25 GMT 2019

Hello Sir,

Our subsidiary company direct us to pay their outstanding payment.
Kindly find attached Paid outstanding payment.

Please check the paid invoices number listed in the attached.
Let us know if their is any over due payment.

If you have any question do feel free to contact me.

Best regards
Dana Argast
Account Department

Massey Forging Limited.

Adamson Industrial Estate,
Croft Street,Hyde,
Cheshire,SK14 1EE.England.

Tel: 00 44 (0)161 351 7364
Fax: 00 44 (0)161 351 7365

www.masseyforging.com

Forging Machinery Sales, Spares & Servicing

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this
e-mail in error)
 please notify the sender immediately by call or e-mail and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or
distribution of the
material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. We are not responsible for the integrity of e-mails after they have left our sphere
of control.