Hello!!,

Mr.Stephen K. Boateng naamara at web-saiyuki.net
Mon Mar 25 16:34:45 GMT 2019

 From The Regional Manager!

Best Regards,

My name is Mr.Stephen K. Boateng. I am a banker and a regional manager
of a bank here in Ghana. I need your help to transfer a sum of
US$7,500,000.00 into your account as my foreign partner.

The fund is part of the profits made by our bank past 4 years in the
branch where I am the manager. I have already submitted annual report
for last year to my bank headquarters in Accra - Ghana, and they did not
notice the excess profits. I deposited this said US$7,500,000.00 in an
escrow account without a beneficiary (Anonymous), to avoid any trace.

I cannot be directly connected to this fund because I'm still working
with the bank. So, I need your help to transfer this funds into your
account in your country for you and I to share. I offer you 50% of this
funds as my foreign partner and 50% will be for me. There is no risk
involved because it will be a bank to bank transfer. So, I want you to
stand as the owner of this fund so that you can present a foreign bank
account where the funds can be transferred to you as my foreign partner.

If you accept this proposal, I am prepared to go into partnership with
you. Please kindly reply to me for more information on how to proceed.

Sincerely,

Mr.Stephen K. Boateng.