AMBASSADORIAL APPOINTMENT..CONGRATS

Ericka Owusu owusuericka1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 16:26:46 GMT 2019

Attn.dear,

Greeting from Madam.Owusu Ericka.It is my pleasure to announce to you that
the United Nations has finally concluded it's seating last week Friday
on the agenda of Nominating an Ambassador for the Libya and Syria
Refugees on behalf of Government of Republic of Ghana.

It is good to know that you have been nominated as an Ambassador by the UN
for the Libya and Syria Refugees on behalf of the Ghana Government
you are requested as a matter of urgency to confirm the following chart to
us
for immediate action if you are capable and willing to handle this
Honorable post.

1. Your full name: ...
2. Address:....
Telephone #: Mobile:... Home:... Work:...
3. Valid ID/Passport #:...
4. Please attach passport size photograph.

Welcome, we look forward to working with you.

Be free to Ask any question.

Madam.Owusu Ericka
Secretary to Special Presidential Task force Chairman
United Nations Head Quarters,Republic of Ghana-Accra