mshr_2019.1.0+dfsg1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thorsten Alteholz ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Mon May 20 20:00:10 BST 2019

Hi Drew,

our hardworking trainees found some issues in your package:
  d/copyright mentions LGPL-3+, but is not attached to any files

  Link provided by "Source:" is not the package source
  - should be: https://bitbucket.org/fenics-project/mshr

  d/copyright only mentions 2015 for Benjamin, but source specifies multiple other years

  Anders Logg holds copyright on three files in demo/python/

  Multiple files in include/mshr/ have copyright holders not mentioned in d/copyright

  Multiple files in src/ also have copyright holders missing from d/copyright

  test/{test2.cpp,test3D.cpp} have multiple copyright holders

  Contributors: line in d/copyright has an extra space

  There may be additional issues with d/copyright, but I stopped processing here.

Please ping me if you upload the package again.

Thanks!
 Thorsten

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.