Greeting from

Erena Matt George erenageorge010 at gmail.com
Fri May 31 09:23:12 BST 2019

--
Hello dear, with the grace of God I have to find strength and courage
to write you today before is too late, my name is  Mrs. Erena Matt
George. I am married to late Mr.Desmond George, a Swiss businessman
who based in Abidjan for the period of 21 years. As faith may have it
our marriage ended without any children my husband died in a car
accident in Abu Dhabi on a business trip to United ArabEmirates.

I need your advice because I have some money in one of the leading
bank in Abidjan. I do not want to pass on this money to politicians or
greedy bankers who don't care about the poor people and less
privileged ones.I am suffering from brain cancer and my doctor has
only informed me that I will not survive after the next 9 weeks.

Even though I suffer from one hospital to another,the vanity of human
life is like a river constantly passing away, and yet always getting
ahead. Life is vanity and nothing,there are two things we need to Know
a time to be born and die,that's the word of God.

I have a sum of Nine Hundred and Eighty Thousand Euro I wish to donate
to your care for a charity project.I was moved by the will of God to
contact you for this project. I want you to reply me as soon as
possible if you agree with my offer.

Attached are my personal photos, evidence of the Fund's deposit, I am
send all of these to you to have the confidence that you are dealing
with a real person.

I prayed before I contact you and I see that you are the right person
to complete this project. So listen to my suggestion, because I count
on your good will and the proper use of these funds for the charity
work.I am looking forward for your response with more information
about you.

Full name
Address
contact number

I will stop hear as I want to take some rest now.

Thank you and God bless you

Yours

Sister.Erena Matt George.