Project Funding

cs at tanaka.co.id cs at tanaka.co.id
Sat Oct 5 10:22:49 BST 2019

Dear,ma,sir

Project Funding!

We are a consultancy firm and we represent a “High-Net-Worth Individuals” in the Middle-East whom have mandated us to seek for trust worthy foreign partners (Individuals or Corporations) that can manage a huge sum for investment purpose or is/are currently seeking for direct funding on project with 4-10% ROI/PA.

We seek to identify Projects within the Private Sectors with a view to advising our clients (Fund owners) on the viability of funding same. Our clients have the capacity to inject a considerable amount of funds in any viable project (s) that your company requires funding for. This is solely on an Investment Capacity/loan/Equity/Special Private Placement.

They specialize in investments in Private sectors in a broad range of areas especially in the following areas:

Priority investment areas include: Real Estate, Agriculture, Oil Sector, Construction and Renewable Energy.

If you are interested in handling/managing these fund, or need direct funding on project, kindly revert with full profile details.

Awaiting your prompt response.

Regards,

Hopewell Johnson