upcoming Robot OS uploads to drop python2 support

Jochen Sprickerhof jspricke at debian.org
Fri Oct 25 04:26:42 BST 2019

Hi Sandro,

thanks for the offer but there is no need to. I have worked on new
Python 3 only packages, finished the last tests yesterday and started
uploading already. I will continue to upload them in a non breaking way
full time starting today.

Cheers Jochen

* Sandro Tosi <morph at debian.org> [2019-10-24 20:33]: