Dropping Qt 4 binaries for src:libqglviewer

Gard Spreemann gspr at nonempty.org
Thu Sep 5 09:02:31 BST 2019

Hello,

I'm contacting you directly since you were the last uploader of
src:libqglviewer. The upcoming Qt 4 removal means that libqglviewer is
set to be removed rather soon (#875036). Could you perhaps upload a new
version of libqglviewer that simply stops the Qt 4 binaries from being
built?

I maintain a package that depends on the Qt 5 binaries, and would like
them to remain. I haven't checked whether there are other reverse
dependencies. I'm happy to provide a patch that does the above, but
being just a DM I can't do an NMU myself.

 Best,
 Gard