Last "-date "==of "==sending "==paper: "==27th September<>:"<>":<>

emaxv11 at vsem.cz emaxv11 at vsem.cz
Wed Sep 11 11:28:02 BST 2019

EPH JORNNAL

HTTPS://WWW.EPHJOURNAL.COM/

 DEAR RESEARCHER,
Greetings of the day!

_CALL FOR PAPER –SEPTEMBER ISSUE 2019_

DEAR COLLEAGUE,
EPH JOURNAL are academic peer-reviewed journals group published monthly
that are dedicated to increasing the depth of Current Research across
disciplines with the ultimate aim of improving current academic
research.

DEAR CONFERENCE ORGANIZERS,
welcomes conferences to publish their proceedings with us. The
conference organizers are requested to submit conference article
according to EPH JOURNAL manuscript format to fasten their process of
publication.

Check our manuscript format and copyright form for submission of
conference articles.

Conference proceeding articles must be submitted at editor at ijrdo.org

 For any query related to conference proceedings please contact us at
info at ijrdo.org

CALL FOR RESEARCH AND REVIEW ARTICLE - 5. ISSUE 9. SEPTEMBER - 2019

we welcome papers from both academicians and practitioners on theories,
business models, conceptual paradigms, academic research, and
consultancy projects in EPH JOURNAL

THE FEATURES OF OUR JOURNALS SITE

 	* Free Full Text availability of articles.
 	* E-mail Notifications of new issue release.
 	* Search Articles by Author Name, Titles, Issues and volumes.
 	* Open Access Journals.

Facility of Online submission of Articles on the web-site.
https://www.ephjournal.com/

BEST REGARDS

EPH JOURNAL

Whatsapp Contact No.: +91 9306 575363 (Contact for rapid assistance for
your article.)

_IF YOU WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE OUR JOURNAL. PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE ON
__mmohabbat964 at gmail.com_ [1]

Links:
------
[1]