Comments regarding gloo_0.0~git20200408.d6a961a-1_amd64.changes

Paul Richards Tagliamonte ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Tue Apr 28 02:19:08 BST 2020

Thanks for your work on libgloo,

One of our trainees found issues with your copyright file:

d/copyright needs:
- gloo/uv/libuv.h should be BSD-3-Clause AND Expat (c) 2016-2019 Michele Caini
- tools/amd_build/pyHIPIFY/hipify_python.py should be 2015-2018 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. and Facebook Inc / Expat

Since this upload is targeting experimental, and current state isn't breaking
the license terms, I'll ask you make another upload fixing this ASAP and
mark this for accept. Please make an upload fixing the copyright file as soon
as you're able.

Thanks!