Processed: Re: scilab: FTBFS: Scilab cannot create Scilab Java Main-Class (we have not been able to find the main Scilab class. Check if the Scilab and thirdparty packages are available).

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Thu Apr 30 13:57:04 BST 2020

Processing control commands:

> found -1 5.5.2-4
Bug #955694 {Done: Julien Puydt <jpuydt at debian.org>} [src:scilab] scilab: FTBFS: Scilab cannot create Scilab Java Main-Class (we have not been able to find the main Scilab class. Check if the Scilab and thirdparty packages are available).
Marked as found in versions scilab/5.5.2-4.
> found -1 6.0.1-10
Bug #955694 {Done: Julien Puydt <jpuydt at debian.org>} [src:scilab] scilab: FTBFS: Scilab cannot create Scilab Java Main-Class (we have not been able to find the main Scilab class. Check if the Scilab and thirdparty packages are available).
Marked as found in versions scilab/6.0.1-10.

--
955694: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=955694
Debian Bug Tracking System