Disinfection

Liam Brown liam.brown at ourinterest24.com
Wed Aug 5 10:14:39 BST 2020

Good morning,

would you like to expand your range with odorless disinfection products that effectively remove viruses and bacteria from your hands?

As a producer of soaps, liquids and gels for hand disinfection, I would like to present our offer for this type of assortment, which works great in everyday use, as well as as a professional agent in medical facilities.

We can also offer you liquid soaps, shower gels, shampoos and hair conditioners with a wide range of fragrances and concentrated detergents.

Our products are very popular on the global market due to price availability and high efficiency, while the high level of concentration of active substances guarantees full effectiveness of the means.

If you would like to familiarize yourself with our offer and introduce new products to your range, I will gladly present what we can offer.

Please contact me.

Liam Brown