Processed (with 5 errors): nix

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Thu Aug 13 13:45:06 BST 2020

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> reopen 949549
Bug #949549 [tango-accesscontrol] tango-accesscontrol: Does not use hardening flags for compilation
Bug 949549 is not marked as done; doing nothing.
> In [1] I still have
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> I: tango-accesscontrol: hardening-no-fortify-functions
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> usr/lib/tango/TangoAccessControl.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> and checking with hardening-check gives the same output as before.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> [1]: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/tango/-/jobs/808832
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

949549: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=949549
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact owner at bugs.debian.org with problems