Urology Professionals Email List

Alan Heyman alan.heyman at itleadsonline.com
Fri Aug 28 16:53:21 BST 2020

Hi There,

I hope you are doing fine, Just trying to follow up with you did you get a chance to review below email.

Can we connect for a quick 15 mins chat to discuss next step, we can discuss about the counts cost and samples too.

Please confirm I will send you Zoom Meeting invite to showcase accordingly.

Best Regards,
Alan Heyman

Hi There,

I hope you are safe.

I understand that your company is participating at upcoming "AUA 2020 - The American Urological Association Virtual Meeting".

So, would you be interested in acquiring our recently compiled nationwide opt-in database of Urology Professionals emails list?

You can purchase below list with unlimited usage for your campaigns: