zarr and numcodecs sponsorship

Antonio Valentino antonio.valentino at tiscali.it
Sat Dec 5 20:45:56 GMT 2020

Dear Anton,

Il 05/12/20 21:03, Anton Gladky ha scritto:
> Hi Antonio,
>
> I have uploaded the new version of zarr package into the unstable.

thanks a lot.

> For the package numcodecs I have enabled ci-pipeline on the salsa and it
> looks like some tests are failing [1].
>
> Could you please check, whether those failures are reproducible?
>
> [1] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/numcodecs/-/jobs/1216050

yes, sorry, numcodecs currently does not build due to #976569 [1].
Actually it seems to be due to a recent upload of libblosc 1.20.1.
Blosc has been uploaded after that I files my sponsor request, anyway
I'm not sure which is the correct way to proceed now.
Shall I remove the sponsor request form SoB until [1] is fixed?

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=976569

kind regards

--
Antonio Valentino