No subject

OOO TD ALTAYNEFT edwin.silvadu at buzonejercito.mil.co
Tue Feb 18 10:00:47 GMT 2020

We introduce to you “OOO TD "ALTAYNEFT" a mandate company that is bond in law and authorized to represent a reputable end seller company involved in the selling of various petroleum products:  JP54, Jet fuel A1, LPG, LNG, Mazut, D2, D6. We also have reliable Storage Tanks (Tank Farm) available at the port of Rotterdam, Houston and Russia ports for lease. Our main goal is to ensure high level of professionalism in all our transactions to satisfy the demands of our seller and buyers alike, to ensure a good business relationship between our seller and buyers.Regards,
SIDOROV DMITRY VLADIMIROVICH
DIRECTOR GENERAL
Email: contact at altayneft.ru
Skype: contact at altayneft.ru