onnx_1.4.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thorsten Alteholz ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Sat Jan 4 19:00:11 GMT 2020

Hi,

you got a note on your package:

 stubs\google\protobuf is arguably copyrightable, so to play it safe we
 need its licensing detailed in d/copyright.

 tools\protoc-gen-mypy.py is Apache-2.0

 Could you confirm that the test data is in its preferred format for
 modification?

 I would like to suggest filing a bug to talk to upstream about
 including the years of the copyright in LICENSE, so that future people
 can be know when that copyright expires.

Thorsten

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.